Dear Jaguar Enthusiast,
The Atlanta Jaguar Society is a long-standing organization with a shared interest in, and admiration for, the Jaguar marque. Located in Atlanta, Georgia, we are a social club first, enjoying a wide range of car-related activities such as driving tours, day trips to local points of interest, car technical sessions, and an annual Concours d’Elegance. Our monthly dinner/business meetings are occasions for enjoying a meal with friends and making new ones. We are sometimes entertained by a club member or outside speaker.
You are invited to join our Society. Jaguar ownership is not required, but may well result from your membership. An application and contact information is provided on the “Join Us” page.
Take a look at out latest newsletter to get a sense of what this fun car club is all about!
Thanks for visiting our site.
Officers & Directors
- President: Dick Preston Phone (C)678427-4813
- Vice President Ted Anderson Phone (H)770.855.2894
- Secretary: Sheila Brower Phone (H)770.509-6830
- Treasurer: Fran McNair Phone (H)770.497.9980
- Activities Directors: Alan Talbott (C)770.621.9854 & Ted Anderson(H)770.855.2894
- Communications Director & Historian: Lew George (H)404.401.6102
- Membership Director: Ed Chellino (C)770-992.4029
- Health & Hospitality Director: Sheila Brower (H)770.509.6830
- Technical Director: Dick Preston (C)678.427.4813
- Concours Director: Ray Fry (C)404.245.4440
- Advertising & Publicity Director: Paul Brower (H)770.241.5725
- Website Director: Del Champion (C) 678.557.0513
- AJS Founder: John B. Steen Deceased
The AJS Newsletter is published on an ad hoc basis and is emailed free to all Society Members.
Submissions for publication should be supplied to the Newsletter Editor by email or in other electronic readable form by the 1st of the month. Material is subject to editorial revision and may express the sole opinion of the submitter.